September has been a month of firsts. The school year started and I had my first day at work.
Here we are on my first day of work. I was really sad to be leaving Avery. She has coped with it a lot better than I have. She loves her babysitter Ellen and often doesn't even notice I've come to pick her up because she's having so much fun. Plus she has a new friend, Ellen's son Malachi. Malachi is 3 months older than Avery and has been teaching her plenty of new tricks. The latest is screaming when she's happy. Glorious.

Another first! Avery started solids this month! It was hilarious watching her try to figure out what to do with this new stuff in her mouth. At first she just let the rice cereal drip out of her mouth. She's figured it out now though and has moved on from just rice cereal to carrots and sweet potatoes. Next on the menu is peas!

No comments:
Post a Comment