Monday, June 15, 2009

New Pictures!

Just hanging out during the day...
Avery's just discovering the other baby in the mirror. She gets this look on her face every time she notices herself in the mirror. I love the eyebrows raised. :)

Avery does her tummy time every day to build up her strngth. She loves the little sun toy at the bottom of the picture and often smiles at it. So cute.

Visiting Dan's sister and her family. Dan took a couple of the nephews to the laundromat. This is them showing off all their hard work.
Daddy and Avery just hanging around. She's still just about as big as his head. Getting bigger every day though!
Dan had to stay late at work so we brought him dinner. Dinner and a little snuggle time was the perfect way to get him through the rest of his day. You can tell that they're both so happy. :)

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute- I love the eyes peering over Dan's head. I miss her already, but I'm happy to see she's still doing tummy time!
    I love you guys,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete